Historians confirmed that apple cider vinegar was used for hundreds and thousands of years by people from old civilisations. As they knew its health benefits and they may have used apple cider vinegar weight loss. Nowadays scientists according to researches said that apple cider vinegar has a great health benefits. Not only for weight loss but also for general health, skin and hair.
This article is about apple cider vinegar for weight loss, how it help, benefits. How to add to diet and results expected from apple cider vinegar weight loss.
How to prepare apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar recipe is too simple and easy to prepare, it only takes a little long time. At first you need to cut apples to small pieces and crush it. Then mix it with yeast to allow their sugar to be converted to alcohol. Then acetic acid is result of fermentation of alcohol by the effect of bacteria. This process of apple cider vinegar formation takes usually one month. But some experts may shorten that time in too few days.
Apple cider vinegar is the final result of that process, it has a strong odour and sour taste as it is organic juice. It has very few calories just two or three for every tablespoon.
Scientists did some studies to discover the effect of apple cider vinegar weight loss on humans and they found great results. When you eat a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in your diet. Acetic acid which is the main component of apple cider vinegar dissolves in your body to hydrogen and acetate which boost weight loss in many ways:
Apple cider vinegar benefits for weight loss
• ACV decreases insulin secretion that leads to decrease in insulin levels in body. This makes body to burn fat to use as source of energy instead of carbs.
• Apple cider vinegar enhances metabolism as acetic acid causes increase in levels of AMPK enzyme. Which accelerate fat burning and decrease fat and glucose storage in body.
• Acetic acid in apple cider vinegar increase activity of liver and muscles to take sugar from blood. So it decreases blood sugar levels.
• Acetate which comes from acetic acid lower ability of liver to store fat. So it decrease fat storage and help body not to gain weight.
• Some extra benefit of apple cider vinegar is that suppress some centers in the brain responsible for appetite. So it decrease food intake which make a final result of weight loss. All these mechanisms work together to give the great effect of apple cider vinegar weight loss.
You can follow apple cider vinegar diet APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WEIGHT LOSS: LOSE 4 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK
Proofs of apple cider vinegar effect on weight loss
One of the great results of apple cider vinegar for weight loss is that it increase sense of fullness and lower calories intake by the body. As according to a study done by some scientists on people who added apple cider vinegar to their meal which was rich in carbs. They found after one four from the meal that there is decrease in blood sugar level and at the end of the day they ended consuming fewer calories.
You can find more proofs HERE
also they felt full for a long time after taking apple cider vinegar as it is found to slow stomach emptying ending with less food eaten across all day.
Another study was done using apple cider vinegar to discover its effect on body fat and to see if apple cider vinegar weight loss deserve to try or not.
two groups of people were divided, one of them to add two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to their diet per day and the other to add only one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to their diet per day with usual activity across the day with no restrictions to their diet, after 12 weeks the study revealed that the group who added two tablespoons to their diet made an average of weight loss of 3.7 pounds and the other group made an average of weight loss of 2.6 pounds.
At the end you see that using apple cider vinegar weight loss plan really works as it has many benefits for weight loss and lowering body fat besides some variety of other health benefits.
Discover more information about Apple Cider Vinegar in our main page HERE